Home Job Seekers Search Jobs Employers
ID# 005998

Management in training with Vice President of company.

1830 S. 9th St
Salina, KS 67401
United States
Category:General Manager
Job Start Date:1/10/2018
Application Closing Date:2/28/2018
Manages Others:No
Experience Required:No
Degree Required:No
Pay:Starting at $30,000 To $85,000 Per Year
Employment Type:Employee
Work Schedule:Full-Time
Travel:No Travel
Job Details Photos Video Contact Information

Job Description

The role of General Manager is crucial to the success of our business. They are responsible for hiring, developing and mentoring the club sales staff and with that staff, achieving membership sales goals. Previous experience in sales, leadership and motivation are necessary. This is a full-time position with the opportunity to advance. They receive paid vacation, full medical benefits, vision benefits and dental benefits. They are paid commissions and bonuses based on meeting club performance goals and receive a complimentary club membership.

Job Requirements

As long as you have 51% of what we are looking for, we will give you the other 49%. You bring the attitude and we'll teach you the basics.
View Count: 70